One large hard-boiled egg only contains 78 calories, and contains vitamin A and vitamin B complex. Boil the eggs do not add the amount of fat in it. The egg is a good source of protein. However, keep in mind that the eggs do not contain carbs and contain a lot of cholesterol.
Protein function to form a cell structure, form and repair network, and is required for various other processes for your health, such as hormones, enzymes, and hemoglobin. When ingested, the protein will be broken down into amino acids, which will then be used by the body to form a variety of specific proteins needed body. Consume protein every day is very important because your body cannot store amino acids and form.
A Daily Dose Of Protein
Men should consume 56 grams of protein per day, and women should consume 46 grams of protein each day. Athletes and people who must perform a variety of heavy sports need more protein. The amount of protein that must be consumed by athletes every day is 1.2 to 2 grams of protein for every 1.1 kg weight, depending on how heavy the exercise being performed. The amount of protein needed each day can vary, depending on the State of your health
The protein in the Egg
The egg is a good source of protein and contains all kinds of essential amino acids required. One hard boiled eggs contain 6.29 grams of protein, so it can meet daily protein needs 11% of men and 14% of daily protein needs of women.
Protein in egg yolk. On large eggs, approximately 43% of the protein found in egg yolks, depending on the size of the egg yolk.
How much protein in an egg white? If you only consume the egg white, then you only earn half of the total protein in the eggs.
One thing to keep in mind is the eggs are also high in cholesterol. If you are a healthy person, limit your daily cholesterol consumption up to 300 mg or less. One large hard-boiled egg contains 186 mg cholesterol.
Egg yolk cholesterol
Cholesterol levels in one egg yolk granules are 184 mg, it is quite high. However, according to some study in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine, taking one grain of egg yolk per day, in fact, does not contribute to the rise in the risk of developing heart disease in a healthy person.
If you have the heart and blood vessel disorders or have high cholesterol levels, then limit your daily cholesterol consumption up to 200 mg.
Your total fat consumption each day should not have more than 25-35% of the total daily calories you, where saturated fat not more than 7%. One hard boiled egg contains 5.3 grams of fat and 1.63 grams of saturated fat, which means 47.7 calories derived from fats and 14.7 calories come from saturated fat.
Egg white benefits
Specifically for the egg whites are often considered one eye because it is less exciting, it also contains many nutrients essential for health. So if you are afraid to eat the yolks because the calories, you could set aside the yellow and white can take the course. What the hell is nutrition and its benefits?
- Protein-rich. Egg white albumin, which is a rich source of protein, if You want to build muscle, You are consuming the egg white is the answer.
- Cholesterol free. Grain eggs intact, contain very high cholesterol, even grain, eggs enough large already meet the requirements of the recommended daily cholesterol. The total amount of cholesterol in an egg is only contained in the yellow, about 213 mg. Cholesterol is normal We Need per day is 300 mg, but should only be a maximum of 200 mg per day, if we’re with diabetes or cardiovascular disorders. Not to mention the intake of cholesterol from other food sources, which will only add to the excess cholesterol. If you are scared of eating eggs just because don’t want to progressively increase the number of your daily cholesterol intake, then you just simply remove the yolk and white eggs have just enjoyed it.
- Low-calorie Breakfast. The egg white becomes an option suited to your breakfast, choose the egg yolks as the breakfast menu breakfast menu is one that is low in calories.
- High in calcium. Another benefit of the egg white for women is high in calcium, women need lots of calcium to boost the strength of the bones and prevent yourself from osteoporosis.
- Anti cancer substance. Egg whites contain selenium can help protect the body from cancer, egg whites are also effective to avoid the many prostate cancer strikes men.
- Rich in vitamin B12. The egg is the proper food intake to get vitamin B12, vitamin a can help you to maintain the health of the nervous system.
- Contains choline. Choline is one of the elements contained in the white of the egg, choline is helpful for you to get a better sleep quality. Well, if You could insomnia sufferers one consumes many-many egg whites
- Iron-rich. Wow like green vegetables, turns the egg whites, rich in iron can increase the production of red blood cells
Egg yolk benefits
Benefits of egg yolk. Even though it contains cholesterol and calories, the egg yolk turns out to have benefits that are good for our bodies.
Egg yolk is one of the natural sources of vitamin D which is good for bone health, teeth, and muscles, as well as help the absorption of calcium.
Egg yolks also contain lutein, which, according to a study believed to be able to prevent the development of heart disease. In addition, do not forget the protein content. Protein in egg yolk even amounted to nearly half of the amount of protein in one egg.
More great again, egg yolks contain choline, which is believed capable of reducing the risk of neural defects such as spina bifida in fetuses.
Although most of the fat stored in the yellow part of the egg, some fats are healthy fat omega-3. Choose eggs labeled omega-3s are good for brain and memory performance, helps reduce inflammation in the body, and lower the risk of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular, cancer, and arthritis.
Although the yolk does have a lot of cholesterol, but not necessarily that bad cholesterol. Cholesterol is actually useful for some important functions in the body.
In addition to nutrients, in one egg also contains quite a lot of vitamin A, vitamin E, folic acid, biotin, and choline. Most of the vitamins contained in egg yolks